Storage as a service
Oncore IT utilises the Hitachi Content Platform storage solution which allows clients to store, share, synchronize, protect, preserve, analyse and retrieve file data from a single system. All done compliantly, securely and on a pay as you store basis.
Oncore IT is a Managed Cloud Service Provider who can ensure your transition to cloud services is easy, reliable and cost effective, backed by crystal clear contractual terms and customer service.
With as much as 60% of an organisation data being inactive many companies persist in paying the high cost of storing data onsite.
We can provide you with a suite of Managed Cloud services that integrates with your existing infrastructure and your future business requirements.
A Managed Cloud Service Provider you can trust
Rather than promote a one-size-fits-all cloud solution, we work with clients to discover:
- how you can best utilise the cloud to ensure reliability and scalability whilst maximising the ROI;
- which systems you should locate and, most importantly, which you should not;
- what are the most appropriate blue chip technology partners for you ensuring that failsafe best-in-class infrastructure supports the applications you need to run;
We also provide you with an optimised Service Level Agreement so you can be 100% confident your most precious assets – the business critical systems – are guaranteed available, well managed, and monitored.
Get in touch with us today for some refreshingly blue sky thinking on Managed Cloud services.
Oncore IT cloud services are class leading
- We only operate in highly secure datacentres – the highest standard purpose-built environments specifically designed to host mission critical computer systems;
- We are one of only ten Tier 1 bandwidth internet providers in the world. This means you get unparalleled system performance, superfast connectivity, unmatched reliability and total security;
- We backup all services replicating data in a highly secure datacentre facility in Amsterdam to ensure service availability and no single points of failure;
- We are carrier neutral and specialise in low latency, high availability and resilient solutions;
- We monitor services 24/7/365 from a network operations centre (NOC) in London, staffed by some of the best technical support and project engineers around;
- We reduce the total cost of ownership (TCO) of cloud-based services by delivering a comprehensive ready-to-go solution for customers comprising rack space, systems, connectivity, and monitoring – all supported by dedicated, professional account managers.
Contact us today to find out how we can significantly reduce the time you spend managing your cloud services, whilst maximising its resilence and performance.