Storage as a service
Oncore IT utilises the Hitachi Content Platform storage solution to enable clients to enable clients to store, share, synchronise, protect, preserve, analyse and retrieve file data from a single system. Everything is delivered compliantly, securely and on a pay-as-you-store basis.
We can ensure your transition to the cloud is easy, reliable and cost effective. Our managed cloud service is supported by clear contractual terms and customer service.
Many companies persist in paying the high cost of storing data onsite, with as much as 60% of an organisation’s data being inactive.
We can provide you with a suite of managed cloud services that integrate with your existing infrastructure and your future business requirements.
A managed cloud service provider you can trust
Rather than promote a one-size-fits-all cloud solution, we work with clients to discover:
- How you can best utilise the cloud to ensure reliability and scalability whilst maximising ROI
- Which systems you should locate in the cloud and, most importantly, which you should not
- The most appropriate blue chip technology partners for your business needs
We also provide you with an optimised Service Level Agreement so you can be confident your most precious assets – the business critical systems – are guaranteed available, well managed, and monitored.
Oncore IT cloud services are class leading
- We only operate in highly secure data centres – purpose-built and designed to host mission critical computer systems
- We are one of only ten Tier 1 bandwidth internet providers in the world. This means you get unparalleled system performance, superfast connectivity, unmatched reliability and total security
- We back-up all services, replicating data in a highly secure data centre facility in Amsterdam to ensure service availability and no single point of failure
- We are carrier neutral and specialise in low latency, high availability and resilient solutions
- We monitor services 24/7/365 from a network operations centre (NOC) in London, staffed by some of the best technical support and project engineers around
- We reduce the total cost of ownership of cloud-based services by delivering a comprehensive solution for customers including rack space, systems, connectivity, and monitoring – all supported by dedicated, professional account managers.
Contact us today to find out how we can significantly reduce the time you spend managing your cloud services and maximise resilience and performance.