Oncore IT News - 29 July 2020
Workload mobility – the next step in business continuity planning
No-one can predict what the future holds and as recent events have shown, you never know what’s just around the corner. Service providers have offered monitoring, testing, backup management and disaster recovery services for years but the scope of recovery needs has changed.
Recent ransomware attacks have caused even the most established enterprises weeks of business disruption. Recovery solutions need to rewind data quickly and efficiently and keep downtime to the absolute minimum.
Business continuity and data backup services exist to recover systems and data in the event of a disaster. But what is now also business critical is the ability to move workloads quickly and seamlessly in response to changes in business requirements driven by internal and external factors, including threats.
What businesses need is flexibility. The flexibility to scale up or down, move from on-premise to cloud, move between clouds, change the geographical location of your data, and separate workloads onto different platforms – according to need and cost.
Business continuity services are there to guide your business through the very worst. You never expect this to happen, but events can and do – we have all learned that these past months. The complexities of moving to mass remote working have meant that agility, mobility, scalability and data security and protection have become even more critical to prevent interruptions to business operations.
Oncore IT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) Services provide peace of mind as well as the flexibility to adapt to your business needs.
- Whatever your business faces, data is backed up and can be quickly recovered. Rewind instantly to a previous state, enabling quick recovery without failover in the event of data corruption or virus.
- Recover anywhere and to multiple sites – one-to-many, to a different region, private, public cloud or on-premise platform.
- Recover only what you need – full system, single server, operating system, application, data
- Full visibility of your workloads and the ability to migrate between on-premise, cloud and multi-cloud platforms. The switch to mass remote working has altered data requirements and the quick and secure adaptability of Workload Mobility enables workloads to be moved across platforms seamlessly.
- Analytics to track and monitor the health of your IT environment and provide visibility and control over your entire IT infrastructure, including via a mobile app. Predict future resource requirements so you can plan effectively.
- Critical information is protected and accessible wherever and your people can continue working productively, office or no office, as soon as you invoke your disaster recovery plan.
With Oncore IT by your side, business continues seamlessly while your customers notice no difference thanks to a transparent, proven service that includes:
- Annual Disaster Recovery Test
- Full documentation of your Disaster Recovery Plan
- Concrete service level agreements
- Absolute clarity about response times and deliverables
Contact us to protect your business today.